Sunday, May 3, 2009

You Might Want To Know...

I have so much on my mind and so much to post about, but I can't get it all figured out in my head, so until I do, I'll leave you with this. I saw this on my friends blog and thought is was kinda funny.

65 Questions You Are Rarely Asked

1. First thing you wash in the shower?
Hair

2. What color is your favorite hoodie?
Blue

4. Do you plan outfits?
Yes, usually the night before.

5. How are you feeling RIGHT now?
Excited to see family, and thankful that I had such an amazing four days with friends, fiance, and family.

6. Whats the closest thing to you that's red right now?
my hairspray bottle

7. Tell me about the last dream you remember having?
Last night I had a dream, but I can't really remember what it was about. The last one was that I had really long hair on my wedding day. That's wishful thinking.

8. Did you meet anybody new today?
I met lots of new people yesterday, will meet more today at Bridgette's blessing.

9. What are you craving right now?
Last night it was pizza. Erin and I went and got a pizza, watched a movie, and had a girls night. Thanks Ronna!

10. Do you floss?
Yes

11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage?
Asian Salad that I eat all summer.

12. Are you emotional?
It depends on the situation. Sometimes I surprise myself. I cried watching Grey's Anatomy the other night. haha!

13. Have you ever counted to 1,000?
Yes

14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it?
Lick it.

15. Do you like your hair?
wish it was longer, but then I want to cut it all off. I like it, but never feel like I can style it right.

16. Do you like yourself?
Most of the time.

17. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush?
Yes, I think there is much to learn from everyone.

18. What are you listening to right now?
my church CD

19. Are your parents strict?
Being the oldest, I wasn't allowed to do things that my siblings were. I was also a pretty good kid. I never had a desire to rebel, so that made it eaiser.

20. Would you go sky diving?
Maybe, for money.

21. Do you like cottage cheese?
Only with yogurt and grapes in it.

22. Have you ever met a celebrity?
Yes. I literally RAN INTO Larry King. (He's little).

23. Do you rent movies often?
Lately, I have been more.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
A couple of pairs of shoes, jewlery. Oh, and this gorgeous ring on my finger. ;)

25. How many countries have you visited?
3- Cayman Islands, Mexico, and does the U.S. count???

26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Yes.

27. Ever been on a train?
Not that I remember, but I want to. I tried to convince Taylor that we should ride the train to Sacramento in a few weeks. 16 hours wasn't too appealing.

28. Brown or white eggs?
White

29. Do you have a cell-phone?
Yes

30. Do you use chap stick?
Yes, daily.

31.Do you own a gun?
Yes. My dad bought me my own gun when I was 8. It's at his house though. I'll get it some day.

32. Can you use chop sticks?
No.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Family and roomates.

34. Are you too forgiving?
I don't think there is such a thing.

35. Ever been in love?
Yes

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow?
Going to school.

37. Ever have cream puffs
Yes

38. Last time you ate a snickers?
Not a huge fan. Can't remember.

39. What was the last question you asked?
If Jenni was paying her rent today.

40. Favorite time of the year?
First week of June

41. Do you have any tattoo?
Nope

42. Are you sarcastic?
Yes

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
Parts of it.

44. Have you ever walked into a wall?
Yes, unfortunately this has happened numerous times.

45. Favorite color?
I love brown, but with accent colors like red or mustard yellow.

46. Have you ever slapped someone?
Yes, playfully.

47. Is your hair curly?
No

48. What was the last CD you bought?
Reflections of Christ

49. Do looks matter?
Yes

50. Could you ever forgive a cheater?
I would like to think I could, but I don't think I could. Betrayal is huge.

51. Is your phone bill sky high?
No, thanks to my teacher discount from Verizon wireless

52. Do you like your life right now?
Love it!

53. Do you sleep with the TV on?
Nope.

54. Can you handle the truth?
Usually

55. Do you have good vision?
I have horrible vision. But my soon to be Father in Law is an amazing ophthalmologist. Lasik is hopefully in my future.

56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Hmmm.. depends if I'm at work or not.

57. How often do you talk on the phone?
Daily

59. What are you wearing?
black pencil skirt, green shirt, belt

60.What is your favorite animal?
dogs (only certain kinds)

61. Where was your favorite picture taken?
My friend's wedding.

62. Can you hula hoop?
Yep. I hold the record on WiiFit. so there.

63. Do you have a job?
Yes. And I love it. Can't imagine doing anything else.

64. What was the most recent thing you bought?
Gelato. Another splurge for our girls night.

65. Have you ever crawled through a window?
Yes, at Taylor's apartment. Don't ask.

More real stuff coming soon!

3 comments:

Sitton said...

That was fun to read. I like answer 56 I think...

Kelsey Kamauu said...

so fun :) by the way, I cried watching grey's anatomy too - the episode with the little girl and her dad that was trying to get her to mexico...ok didn't just cry - BAWLED :)

Kelsey Kamauu said...

my email is kelsyorgason@msn.com