Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Seen The Wizard Of Oz Lately?

So someone must have heard our complaints about all this weird weather here in Utah. Someone also must have thought we needed a change.  In July Taylor and I will be moving to......




WICHITA,  KANSAS!!!!! 

Taylor got accepted to Wichita State to complete his Masters in Sports Administration. I knew he would get in, but it's just nice to know for sure. I am so proud of him. He is going to do great. It will be an adventure for sure, but I'm glad I'm going with my best friend. We're not in Utah anymore Toto!!!! 

6 comments:

Bekah said...

Wow!! Congratulations!!! What a fun adventure:-)

Benita said...

what the?? are you serious?? now i am never going to see you!! It will be so fun for you guys but I am going to miss you!!!!

Sitton said...

It will be an adventure! I am glad you posted a map, I was getting confused about all those midwestern states!

Sarah Preston said...

Wow! That will be a fun!

Kelsey Kamauu said...

JULY!!! What! alright, so I will definitely expect a visit from you hmmm...shortly after your move? :) ha ha - just kidding - very excited for you guys! :) Just sad it is not closer to me!

Amber said...

WHY IS EVERYONE GETTING MARRIED AND MOVING AWAY!?!?! I am guilty of it too, but it's just not fair!! Sorry I didn't make it to the shower... I am sure you understand but don't worry, there will be an even bigger wedding gift! Love you!