Thursday, March 26, 2009

Where is Spring?

So, isn't it supposed to be spring? When I think of spring I think of this.

Instead I am sitting in my classroom with 17 noisy eight year olds who are reveling in the snow because for them it means inside recess. Oh, I wish I found the joy that I once had for inside recess. It's a different feeling being on the other side of the fence. Oh and did I mention that I get to sit in the freezing cold and watch lacrosse tonight. Aside from the fact it's freezing, I'm excited to watch Robbie play. Then the highlight of my night: I get to see Tay when he get's off work. I try to ignore the fact that it's not until 10pm....I used to go to bed early. :)  

1 comment:

Leslee said...

Ahh we should not be having this weather or inside days now that it is SPRING!!