Friday, June 12, 2009

The Illinois Conclusion


So, after I finally got my bag in Illinois, I calmed down a little bit and was able to enjoy my vacation. It was fun riding on the airplane with the boys and they took their turns sitting with "Linny". After 3 hours on an airplane, with 4 year olds, things get a little crazy.

While in Illinois we had a big party for my grandparent's 50th anniversary. It was fun to see how many friends they have and hear stories from the past. My grandpa's college roommate was there and told us some of his antics back in the day. We mostly hung out, ate, and played whiffle ball. We got in a little fishing, complete with Papa's famous Wheaties bait.


The flight back home was just as crazy, but I made it and so did my bag. I think it will be a long time before I fly anywhere again! (P.S. Did I mention we have some Cub Fans in these pictures?)

No comments: