Thursday, June 25, 2009

A few last things...

Today I turn in my keys and my laptop to my principal. My time here has officially ended, and the new chapter is soon to begin. Summer school is over in an hour and a half. We are having a super cool water party. My principal came in and told the kids to make sure to get the teachers all wet. Sounds fun eh? Families are coming into town today, I'm going to finishing moving (Taylor: Where'd you get ALL this stuff?), and hopefully I can fit a nap in there somewhere. Oh, I can't wait to be on the beach next week! 

4 comments:

Kelsey Kamauu said...

what beach? :) excited for you and all to come! love you!

Sarah Preston said...

Good luck tomorrow! It will be the best day of your life!

I still try and read your blog as much as you post will you add me to your new one?

sarahrichards1@hotmail.com

Ty and Michelle said...

congartulations! Im so happy for you and Taylor. I hope everything went well. I cant wait to see pics from the wedding.
tmt_05@hotmail.com

emily snyder said...

update please!!! pictures? postings?? help! i need to know about your life!!