Thursday, June 18, 2009

Crazy. Times Three.


Crazy. Crazy. Crazy.

First, crazy how much I love this man. He loves me for who I am and is so patient with me. He calms me down, builds me up, makes me believe I can do anything, and supports my love for Diet Dr. Pepper. He drives an hour both ways just to see me on his few and far between days off. He has called me every night, without fail, since our first date. He is wonderful and amazing and I am so lucky.

Second, crazy that I am almost his wife. What I originally thought would crawl by has simply flown. Only eight days until we are sealed for time and all eternity. I can hardly wait.

Third, crazy how I am packing up my life once again. This is my 5th move in 6 years. And we will probably move again next year, bringing the total to 6 in 7. Starting a new job, surviving grad school, finding a place to live, hopefully not dying in a tornado (that's my ultimate goal), and living on a teachers salary, all big hurdles to conquer. Luckily I get to do them all with my best friend.

This might be the last post for awhile. It might be the last post on this site. But don't worry, those that want to watch our tornado dodging adventures can follow us at themcfarlandteam.blogspot.com. Send me an email or comment with your email, cause sorry folks, it's private. (now come on, we're not that interesting that complete strangers would want to read our blog!)

9 comments:

Amanda said...

amanda.henneman@gmail.com

count me in!

B&K said...

Congratulations!!! I can't WAIT to see pictures of your wedding!! You're going to be the most gorgeous bride ever :-)

Fullmer Frontier said...

Linds - It's been a while. But, I love reading your blog. Add me to the list. fullmerfrontier@gmail.com

Allie Horton Fullmer

brianames139 said...

You better add me! I'm so sad -- we're going to be coming into utah July 3 -- true to form, I'll be late again:( You are going tobe the most gorgeous bride! I'm SOOOO excited for you! Oh yeah, our email is emzlee_lou@yahoo.com

Erin said...

Lindsey- I am so excited for you! This is Erin Skidmore/Swenson. I would love to be able to see your new blog. My email is froggygirl1676@hotmail.com.

Susan said...

can't remember if i gave you mine already!
lookhartphotography@gmail.com

Kelsey Kamauu said...

yay yay yay! - so excited and happy for you - and still very upset that I will not be there :( Know that I'll be thinking of you and sending my love across the ocean :) Can't believe you are moving to tornado-ville...can't wait to hear about all your adventures! Love you lots!

P.S. Soak all the happy in! When you look back at your wedding day what you let "soak in" stays longer:)

Kristin said...

I hope you avoid any and all tornadoes! Best wishes! kristin.mort@gmail.com

Katie and Brandon said...

I'm so excited for the two of you! I'm sad we're not going to make it to your reception. (we're in San Francisco for the week) but I told Jenni to take pictures! Enjoy your day!!!

roperk34@gmail.com