Monday, May 18, 2009

Dance Festival 2009

It's true. We made it to the dance festival. This officially marks the beginning of the end. Every year I am in charge of making up the dance for the whole second grade. We started learning it way back in April, so the kids were ready to show off what they had been practicing. Besides the speaker starting to smoke mid-performance, it went off without a hitch. And, it was nice for the other second grade teachers to go along with my crazy idea to tye-dye shirts for every second grader! I think they turned out great. I'm sure going to miss Geneva when I'm 1,000 miles away in Kansas!

2 comments:

Kelsey Kamauu said...

looks like so much fun! Yes, you will miss them - I miss mine who knows how far away i am now...but great things will happen in Kansas too! So...updated the blog...check it out - Lauren hula dancing :) pretty cute! love ya! have a great end of the school year! P.S. where are those bridals?

Bri {collected} said...

I'm sad I missed it!! They are so cute!